A train, driven by a duck, stops at the homes of farm animals. The stops are at Rooster Village, Pig Village, Cat Village, Dog Village and Bee Village.
The show has little text with some singing and easily recognizable characters, thus making it for a good visit for non-Estonian speakers.
- Friday 19.Jan 11:00 Eesti Noorsooteater, Väike saal Sold out
- Saturday 20.Jan 12:00 Eesti Noorsooteater, Väike saal Sold out
- Sunday 21.Jan 12:00 Eesti Noorsooteater, Väike saal Sold out
- Sunday 11.Feb 15:00 Eesti Noorsooteatri ovaalsaal Sold out
- Wednesday 14.Feb 11:00 Eesti Noorsooteatri ovaalsaal Buy
- Weepie's Whispers Children Program. Soundscape worlds for babies aged 10 months to 2 years. 30 min | Oval Hall
- Sun, Moon and Stars A legend about the creation of heavenly bodies. For toddlers aged 2–5 years. 40 min | Oval Hall
- Homes A sparrow goes to visit the homes of crows, bears, foxes, bees, flowers and children. 30 min | Oval Hall
- The Boy and the Butterfly A visual theatre production for young children. Based on a miniature by Anton Hansen Tammsaare 25 min | Small Hall